Salt Lending ICO produces and ERC20 token that currently lists at about $3.04. Members of SALT Lending can apply for cash loans by using their assets in cryptocurrency as collateral. In order to participate in the loan program, members need to obtain SALT tokens. The more SALT tokens a user spends, the larger the loan they are able to apply for. Because of the way the cryptocurrency works, SALT us
ers can easily liquidate their holdings without actually selling them.
SALT Loans are Based Entirely on Collateral
On of the best things about SALT’s lending program is that your credit history is completely irrelevant. Regardless of a bad credit history, a user’s potential loan value is worth the same based entirely on thei
SALT ICO’s Determine Your Level of Access
Level of access to SALT member services is determined by how much you hold in SALT’s ICO’s. The tokens can also be redeemed for services and products, and there are rewards that are offered exclusively through the platform.
How Does SALT Lending Work?
- A Lender posts a basic contract for a loan detailing the terms at which they’re willing to lend.
- A member selects a contract that best fits their needs.
- Lenders commit cash to the loan.
- Member posts blockchain assets into a multi-signature smart contract.
- The member’s receives the funds.
- The blockchain assets are secured by the lenders into a kind of escrow.
- The member makes monthly payments on the loan.
- When the loan is repaid in full, the borrower’s assets are returned.
Interested in Getting Up to the Minute Investment Information on the Latest Trends in Cryptocurrency?
Sign up for our newsletter and register for your Coinconnecter membership today to get full access to our members’ benefits. Members receive up to the minute information on the latest cryptocurrencies, trends, and analysis from established experienced traders. Also, tutorials and investment direction at intermediate and advanced levels that will help beginner investors get started, and keep estabilshed crytpocurrencey investors in the loop. Ready to start investing? START INVESTING TODAY